Sunday, April 5, 2015

Last night

When Gil called to say she was prepping for her family Easter dinner and tell me about my birthday present she will be sending, she said she might hit up Jeremy for beer and sex. I told her she should because that sounded like a great idea. And Jeremy really does care about her. I hope she cares about him even though she says she doesn't. I still don't know why she flipped out on him New Year's Eve. It really upset him though. I remember being heart broken for him. It's rough when someone dismisses you and you don't even know what you did. He kept asking me if I knew but I told him that if I interfered she'd be even more pissed that he had talked to me about it. At least they're hanging out again so they each have a buddy whether they're having sex or not. I's rather have a friend than FWB anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment