Monday, April 20, 2015

6 P.M.

June and I made a pact today, from now on we are leaving work by 6:00 P.M. staying later than 6:00 P.M. due to our workload is permitted one day a week only. And if either of us has a late meeting then that counts as the one day a week. June has told me before that I am never going to meet a man working all the time and that may be true, I don't know. But I told her today she should leave earlier so she can spend time with her family. June's husband adores and wants to spend time with her. There are lots of people who would love to have a spouse who wanted be with them instead of without them. And, there are lots of parents whose kids don't want to hang out with them at all and June's boys adore her. i told her to enjoy it while she can. We'll see how long it lasts. I am going to try to get home at a decent hour from now on. A couple of people told me to stop staying at work so late today though so it was on my mind, and June had seen one of former coworkers in the hospital which reminded her just how precious every moment is.

No comments:

Post a Comment