Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Admin day

Last night, after staring at flowers for 30 minutes and making no decision because I didn't know Nai's favorite flower and I feel one should if purchasing flowers for someone, at least, know and purchase the recipient's favorite, I decided to make fruit pizza, which sounds really gross but was a huge hit. To make fruit pizza, I use sugar cookie doe for the crust (it helps if it sits out for about 30 minutes or an hour to soften) which I spread on a cookie sheet or round pizza pan, hence the name, then I bake it and make sure it is good and done. I spread cream cheese on top of the cookie doe after it has cooled. There are many different ways to top the fruit pizza but this morning topped the fruit pizza with cherry pie/turnover filling spread over the cream cheese then I put mandarin oranges and pineapple on top of the cookie doe, cream cheese and cherry turnover filling. I usually don't bake things for work bur chose to do it and it was a very popular dish. Nai said she had 5 pieces. The best combo is strawberries and bananas on top of strawberry jam and cream cheese with sugar cookie doe as the crust. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment