Saturday, April 25, 2015

Nick's opinion

Nick called me today. He sent me a couple new songs he is recording with Gil's son. And he brought up the 29 year old guy again and asked if I have decided what I am going to do. I told him that it seems like all my girlfriends think I should go out with the guy I don't think I'm interested in going out with a guy who is only four years older than him. It also seems like some of them don't think it's gross for the guy to be talking dirty to me but I don't like it besides telling me he has a big penis he was describing what he wanted to do to me which is not cool. I don't even know the guy. He stopped to help me with my trash at my apartment complex. Another thing is that I don't think it's good to go out with a neighbor, It's too easy for the guy to monitor every move and spy on me. Nick said that he thought I might be excited about the prospect of going out with a young guy. I said, "No, I'm not. I don't even know if I want to go out with anyone right now because I work too much to devote any time to a relationship." Nick said that he thinks I deserve better than some guy who just sees me when there's a bike race in the town where I live. He thinks I deserve someone who wants to be with me. I said that he's right and that the guy who would come around to see me if there was a bike race was doing that so no one would know he was with me or at least that was what seemed to be going on. Nick asked why someone would do that and I told him I wasn't sure but it did seem the guy didn't want anyone to know he was with me and it may have been he was embarrassed by me or still married but it was a good lesson. I would only want to go out with someone on a real date if he acted proud to be on a date with me not embarrassed to be with me.

1 comment: