Sunday, April 26, 2015

Excuse

I had to use the excuse that I don't really have time for a relationship on someone today. I felt kind of bad about it because when someone used that on me I knew he was lying but I didn't want to tell the guy that there isn't one thing appealing about him. And I had told him that 34 is way too young for me and I would consider being friends maybe but I would not date him. Anytime, I tell a guy I'm not interested it's like catnip or something. Of course, the last guy I liked practically left tire tracks in the parking lot here at my apartment complex he was trying to get away so fast. I guess if ever meet anyone I'm attracted to i better not act like I am interested it always backfires. I need to get better at the game or I'll be on the bench just like phys ed dodge ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment