Friday, April 24, 2015

Lately

I'm enjoying Louie C.K. and listening to the rain. It's a nice Friday night on top of a great Friday day. I had some quality time with my friends and my chaise arrived. The guys who delivered it were total dipshits though. After refusing to take advice from any of us probably because we are women, the guys left and left the chaise in the way and my living room in disarray. We even asked if the guys would try going out of the glass sliding door in the living room onto the balcony and through the balcony door into the second bedroom which is what we did as the were driving away. It is going to be nice to get a little more organized.

The last couple of days everyone has told me that I am looking so much better and that the weight I've gained has made such an improvement so they have really fed my ego. I don't think I look better but it's nice that other people are liking it and saying so. Maybe I look happier since I am not stuck in Killeen, the asshole of the U.S. Vivi thinks I look like I have some muscle now.


No comments:

Post a Comment