Sunday, June 7, 2015

Used to think it was weird

I finally figured out why people who work out always think they look good even when they don't, especially if they lost quite a bit of weight. I used to think it was weird that people who lost weight would wear things that sometimes weren't appropriate and certainly were not flattering. I went out with someone whose body looked quite a bit older than his head and he seemed to be completely oblivious to it. he sent me a picture and there was a blob of fat above his tight bike shorts. I wondered why he would send that photo. Obviously, he thought the photo looked good. But then when my girlfriend asked to see the picture she pointed at the roll of fat about his bike shorts and asked "What's that?" so it wasn't just me who noticed the pudge. Now, finally, I know what it is: When you work out and get plenty of exercise you feel better so you think you look better whether you do or not. I don't think I look any better yet but I feel better and will stop at a store to grab something or Starbucks for iced tea and think nothing of going in wearing tight workout pants even though I need to lose 10 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment