Sunday, June 21, 2015

Kidney

Several months ago i was told to find the MRI of the tumor and cyst in my kidney and take it to the nefrologist so a comparison could be made between the old MRI and a new MRI. Every day I say to myself that it is the day I am going to call and make an appointment. It took my quite a while to find the original MRI, then when I found it I kept thinking that it would prompt me to make the appointment but I get wrapped up in all the tasks I am supposed to complete and never make the call. I usually don't put things off, unless it's cleaning, but for some reason I keep getting side tracked which is just putting it off really. I am going to make the appointment. It is a goal. I have got to go to the doctor and find out what the status of my kidney is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment