Sunday, June 7, 2015

Three hours

I worked out for three hours today; I was the only one who showed up for Tabata so I got the teacher's undivided attention, then I joined the Taekwando class (my first) and then did part of a cardio class. I left with an ass the same size as it was when I arrived though it was a lot more sore and sore feet. I found out that Taekwando is kicking oriented. It was fun. I went to Half Price Books seeking Island In The Stream but left with Death In The Afternoon. When I got home I ate and ate. I was starving after all that exercise. With all the work and working out I am staying out of trouble. Thankfully, I don't have the time or energy to borrow trouble. And I managed to purge some stuff this weekend. I think the purging is going to be an ongoing process. Today was a good day. Friday and Saturday were ok but one of my goals was to get my hair colored; first the girl turned it gray (the color I'm trying to get rid of) and when I called to see if she could get the out she turn it brown. I like my hair blonde and always will. I don't want red hair or black hair or any other color. I like blonde hair. It's a constant quest to find someone who can do what I ask. I asked for blonde with a golden hue not ash...got gray. Went back asked for blonde with a golden hue ...got brown. After my hair gets a little rest, I'll try again. It's almost as hard to find a good hair dresser as it is a good man.

No comments:

Post a Comment