Sunday, June 21, 2015

Gym

Tabata, Taekwando and the Cardio/Core classes were all good. I like my Sundays at the gym. Because it's Father's Day I felt like I was getting private training. Only one other person showed up for Tabata and she was kind of hostile toward the trainer. Maybe she was having a bad morning. The teacher didn't show up for Taekwando but his teacher came thinking he would workout with us but instead he ended up being our teacher. There were only three of us so we got a great deal of attention and fit in many kicks. The Cardio/Core class was very nice because we were using weights and that was quite a workout. I am enjoying the workouts and I'm glad I finally have something to do here. I mean something to do besides work. I wish my job was a little more important since I spend so much time doing it. Harold is going to have neck surgery this week. He will be out for quite some time. Harold and I have become work friends and I enjoy him. I feel like Harold and I get along well and somehow we are in the boat together at work so to speak. I won't like work as much when he is out. He is one of the only reasons I keep going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment