Saturday, June 20, 2015

Saturday

After having a little stomach virus this week, I got back to my routine. I started my Saturday with Cardio Blast and headed over to the farmer's market. I grabbed some veggies. Then I discovered a vintage shop much to the dismay of my credit card. I drove home to meet the girls who are trying to help me get organized (hopeless). At 6:30 I had to take a nap. Now, I am Netflix-ing. Since I am not ready for Orange Is The New Black, I am watching Grey's Anatomy. Meredith is screwing guys from the bar to get over Derek, she's just about to break a guys penis. I dated a guy with a broken penis. It seems like as highly as men think of their penises that if a guy had a broken penis he would get it fixed. I kept trying to think of a good way to bring it up in conversation (no pun intended) but I couldn't and it was a deal breaker. Gil dated a guy with them same problem and she dumped him.I wonder if a guy would dump a woman because she had broken vi-jay-jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment