Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Oil change

I spent two (2) hours and 40 minutes at the dealership getting an oil change. I usually go to places that get you in and out and I like it. I don't usually go to the dealership but I had a coupon. I ended up taking a nap I was there so long. I rolled up my jacket and laid my head on it. Afterwards three people said something to me. One man with an English accent said that I must be really tired. Another lady said the chairs are really comfortable at the dealership. And one man said something about coming by while I was asleep. I made the same reply to each person, "I work really hard." And I haven't been sleeping enough. I have been having trouble going to sleep for some reason. Of course, I don't want to get up in the morning since I didn't get to sleep until midnight and my alarm is set for 5:00 A.M. I don't know if I get stressed because I can't everything done at work or what but it's getting old. Maybe James could do some hypnotherapy with me soon, it might be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment