Sunday, January 17, 2016

The day after

I was worried I would be sore today but I felt fine and in fact, better than usual. It could have something to do with tomorrow being a holiday. It is so nice to get an extra day off sometimes. I worked on getting more organized for hours today. I think I made some headway but I have a lot more to do. I am still in the process of purging. A lot of my clothes don't fit anymore. I have gained weight since I started working out. I've been complaining about gaining weight but I was really glad that I have been working out consistently for over a year because I would not have been able to finish the ride with June yesterday. Thirty miles is not that far but I have not ridden before. I just got the bike and had only been on it twice since I bought it prior to going on the ride yesterday. So for my all bitching and moaning and groaning about my butt being bigger and none of my pants fitting, it's worth it. Everyone has been telling me that I look better now but I'm not used to my appearance yet. I met one of my work out buddies' husbands and he said I should be in a Jay Z video and that my butt looks great. I don't even know which guy Jay Z is (or how to spell his name) but I'm sure it was a compliment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment