Saturday, January 2, 2016

Making jewelry

I'm chilling out on Saturday night trying to get my creative juices flowing. I'm making some jewelry. Earlier when I was getting some stuff together to make jewelry I was with Mindy kama my old bosses wife. And I was telling her that when we were going through Dallas I can hardly see a thing and I should have known the way to go because you can either go east or south on the George Bush Tollway and I know you need to go south and I don't know what happen I'm chilling out on saturday night time baguette my creative juices welling. I'm making some jewelry. Earlier when I was getting some stuff together to make jewelry I was with mandy, my old boss is why. And I was telling her that when we were going to dallas I couldn't hardly see that thing and I said no no way to go because you get either go easter cellphone and george best hallway and I know you need to go south and I don't know what happened that I was panicking and I can't see this time and I can see that one's time set something in it look like there are 4 letters in another fine I can see it said something like there a 5 letter and I knew I needed to go self I said let's take that exit because I think it looks like it has five letters and sure enough it did have five letters so we took of the right way and made it home. Mindy was laughing. But its not that funny thankfully I'm going to the eye doctor Monday. And maybe I'll finally be able to see especially if I'm making jewelry but also if I'm trying to make a phone call because recently I texted someone and it was the wrong person but at the time I thought I was texting the right person because both people had name with four letters in them well it's not so good when you text the wrong person just because their name has four letters also and its complete kind of embarrassing especially if the person you accidently text doesn't want anything to do with you. Lol another learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment