Wednesday, January 20, 2016

For once

I was really happy that no one in the medical profession reads your chart before asking you the same questions you spent 45 minutes answering on a bunch of forms while waiting in the lobby because I had answered some questions that seemed male oriented but I didn't see the word "Male" in parentheses beside the questions. I answered a question about erectile dysfunction. My response was something like "Not since I'm not dating." There were two more questions after that and I answered no to the second one with "no" and answered the with "yes" and was started to explain my answer when I saw the word "Male" on the form so I marked out all the questions and responses. I was really hoping that no one would read my form. When I turned in the forms I mentioned what I did to the receptionist and said I hoped no one would notice and she gave me weird look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment