Sunday, January 3, 2016

Beautiful

It rained this morning but ended up be a beautiful day. A good reason to live here besides the fact that there a jobs here (for now). That's why I moved here in 2008. It has not been easy being away from the people I know but there is something to be said for having a steady paycheck. I went to my last Taekwando class today. The class was cancelled because of the budget. It sure seems to take a lot of people to end up in the hole when it comes to the government funding something. Yesterday, I went to Cardio Blast and as usual it was a great workout. I stayed for half of Body Pump. I'm easing back into it. I haven't been doing it religiously as before since my hand hurts. I was tempted to get the heck out Dodge when I pulled up the gym and I saw the car of this guy I went out with in the parking lot but I sucked it up and went on in for the class. Hopefully, he didn't see me since he thinks I'm the devil or a psycho whichever is worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment