Sunday, January 31, 2016

So...

You'd think that my sit bones would have been bothering me yesterday when we went for the 40 mile ride-even better why not lose all the feeling in my clitoris or vajayjay (completely useless body parts for me anyway) but, nope the muscles next to my neck were hurting when we were riding. Yesterday, I didn't do much of anything after that ride. I was tired so I finished up The Following and started to binge on Wallander. Kenneth Branagh is in the series. I really like him. He's usually always great. The only movie I can think of that I didn't really like that he was in was Much Ado About Nothing and it wasn't horrible. The problem was Keanu Reeves. That guy can't do any kind of accent especially, an English accent (remember Dracula) to save his life. Maybe when you look like Keanu Reeves no one cares. Back to Wallander and Kenneth Branagh, he's very good and quite believable as a detective going through what many go through; divorce and parental illness and death. His father was played by the same man who was the bad guy in Time After Time, he was a great bad guy in that film and very successfully played an aging man sinking into the depths of dementia in Wallander (completely plausible). Though no one probably remembers the movie Dead Again, it is one of my favorites and Kenneth Branagh was in it with Emma Thompson and Andy Garcia. I liked the story and the acting was great adding to the story and making it even better. I'd like to see that movie again sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment