Saturday, October 31, 2015

Costume

Not one single person at work guessed who I was for Halloween. Then when I told people I was Ellen, the first comment was something about "a lesbian". I thought it was a shamed since she, like everyone else, is far more than one dimensional. The first thing I think of when I think of Ellen is how funny she is. She is a comic genius. I loved her stand up. She is incredibly clever and witty on stage and has a lot of charisma. I also think of how successful she is. She's come a long way from working smoky rooms to having her own show. I guess I'm weird because I don't really think about sexual preference too much or think that is all there is to a person. I sure hope people think there is more to me than my sexual preference, especially as hard as I have worked to be where I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment