Saturday, October 31, 2015

Back to the Ellen Thing

I was still thinking about people bringing up that Ellen is a lesbian after I told them that I was wearing a costume and I was Ellen. I was thinking that one of the last things I think about when I think of someone is the person's sexual orientation. I think about how the person treats me and if I can trust the person or believe the person. I guess it doesn't really matter to me and I don't associate sexual orientation with some attribute worthy of judgment by me. Qualities like honesty, dependability, good listener, good adviser, hard working, deepness or shallowness of a person are all things I think about when I think about the intimacy of an individual relationship I have with someone the qualities of that particular relationship that add to intimacy of that friendship or lack of friendship. The differences and attributes of each relationship are what make that relationship unique thus intimate and shared by the other person and myself or I may feel that our relationship is not quality and we're just coworkers and nothing more or just casual acquaintances and will never be anything more because there because there is no chance of us connecting in any way but none of qualities and connectedness I desire in others so that something may develop and be long lasting has anything to do with sexual orientation. It just doesn't matter to me and is not going to sway what I think of someone or make me feel differently about someone. I've noticed people whom I am the most prejudice against are ASSHOLES (but I need to get over that since there is an abundance and I don't want my life to be full of hate and sometimes even assholes have some redeeming qualities it's usually necessary to do a little searching since it's buried deep inside below the assholeness).

No comments:

Post a Comment