Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Blacklist

I stayed up very late, especially for me, last night and finished Desperate Housewives. One of the best things about Desperate Housewives, besides it reminding me of my gal pal, Jill, is that it makes me feel so much better about stupid stuff I do. The stupid things I've done don't compare to the shenanigans those women pulled. Though it's fiction, there is usually some truth in things people write. As the old saying goes, truth is stranger than fiction.

Since I finished Desperate Housewives I started watching The Blacklist. I'm hoping that I like as much as I am worried about getting addicted to it. It seems like I have gotten addicted to so many programs on Netflix over the last seven or eight months. I watched Breaking Bad, Orange Is The New Black, Drop Dead Diva, Mixology, Lie To Me, those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

I wish I had bought Netflix stock back in 2004 when I started using it. I am holding out hope for my Medbox and Hemp stock though. Not that I am not enjoying my retirement for what it is. Going back to school to earn my master's and becoming a city planner is my retirement from the hospitality industry but it would sure be nice to make a crap load of money on my stocks. Or I would like to make enough to pay my taxes this year. I'm afraid I will owe taxes again this year. I made $6,000.00 on my Medbox stock this year so I'm trying to prepare for the it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment