Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hooters for Sooner football

I couldn't think of anywhere else to go besides Hooters to watch OU football last night. Most of the waitresses had big butts and weren't nearly as pretty as they used to be. I attribute it to the economy being so good here. When the economy was terrible in Oklahoma, the strip clubs were full of gorgeous i.e., the women/girls looked like movie stars, educated women. It was incredible but there were no other jobs available.

Also, I was seated next to two guys who were obviously regulars e.g., every girl knew who they were, one guy was obviously terribly lonely and had some money, and I'll stop there because it was pretty pathetic.

And, once again I'll iterate that I an sick of the growing popularity of fat asses and cougars. The fat asses were just gross... But it's the cougar part that getting on my nerves. When I went to Hooters, I made sure I didn't even fix my hair, I had on yoga pants with a tank top and a long sleeve white shirt over it. I was not showing any leg or cleavage (boob or butt). After a while, I noticed this young guy with a glass of red wine--guys are supposed to drink beer rather than be all pretentious and wine connoisseury--looking at me. The young guy approached me and started up a conversation by asking what game I was watching. Turned out he's working on his Bachelors degree in, of all places Corpus Christi. That means that more than likely the guy was younger than my son. It's not the first time some young has propositioned me. It's a compliment I guess but when I think of all the 300 lb women in Wal Mart dragging around three, four or five kids all the while screaming at the little monsters whom all are the product of different baby daddies, it seems like I am at the bottom of the food chain. I think I'm going to purchase a tee shirt that says, "I'm not Mrs. Robinson".

I like change but I am wondering what the heck is going on with all the women going for these younger men. Men have had that affliction for some time or maybe always but women going for these guys who could be there sons is a new phenomenon that baffles me. All the years of witnessing the troubles of men who chose to trade in wife number one for wife number two who was a newer model, it seems that women women would be smarter and avoid putting themselves through the torture, examples follow: the younger partner will want children (YIKES!!! It's off to the fertility clinic.); the older partner becomes unattractive since most old people aren't that cute (and it's a different kind of cute); the older partner is going to need her/his diaper changed, and these are just a few. If I ever go on a date again rest assured, it will be a date with an age appropriate man.

No comments:

Post a Comment