Sunday, September 21, 2014

I'm feeling spoiled

After the hair appointment, a manicure and pedicure I went shopping. I bought seven pairs of shoes for $154.00--the shoes were 79% off--so I chose the perfect time to shop. I felt a little guilty because I don't need anything but I am working on being more self oriented. Marty and I had a big discussion about how empty life is once the people you nurture and provide for move on; that's what prompted his comment that he could tolerate me, which I doubt since Marty has a tolerance deficiency. His tolerance deficiency is the one thing he had in common with his baby mama-the worst character trait any two people could share--no wonder things didn't go anywhere with them. Anyway back to the tolerance and looking for someone who has the ability to tolerate you; I don't know if I'll find anyone who could could manage it but I am not going to go around feeling unfulfilled because I don't have someone to do things for. I am going to do things just for me e.g., use the french press to make my coffee not just coffee for guests; it's so much better. I told Marty that I don't really understand it but I have always to do things for other people and help other people--I did go on hiatus when I was a teenager but that's typical, I think--maybe that's why I became a city planner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment