Sunday, September 28, 2014

Romantic Horoscope

I get all these emails that are different kind of horoscopes; Chinese, Tarot, Romantic. I opened the Romantic Horoscope for today and it said something about too many cooks in the kitchen and doing a project alone. I thought it was pretty funny because I do every project alone. If I depended on other people I'd never get anything done. Most of the time I haven't even been able to get any type of support whatsoever. When I wanted to go to college, my family made fun of me, when I joined the Army my family thought I was crazy, when I got pregnant everyone said I couldn't raise a child by myself...If it wasn't for the faith I have in myself I would not have accomplished the little I have. Fortunately, I'm stubborn and didn't listen to naysayers. I wish I had that kind of stamina about everything but it's not parsed equally it is applied to certain aspects of my life only. That is probably why I end up doing all my projects alone. I have applied staying power and stamina to love and commitment of one person to form a partnership. I'll have to work on that someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment