Saturday, September 6, 2014

Guilt

For a few weeks, I felt terrible guilty because I could tell my friend was falling for me and that I won't be able to fall for him. And then Marty, Viviana and Becky told me that it's not possible to control who you fall in love with and there's no reason to feel bad about it. I have been pondering it and think they are right but I still feel bad about it for some reason. It did give me some perspective about things. When I was seeing someone and he seemed to go back and forth with regard to me maybe he had the same feelings about me as I have for my friend. Maybe the guy would like to fall for me but couldn't that's why he kept doing the old come here, go away thing that screws with ones head and heart. Of course I could be giving the guy to much credit. It could have been that he liked me a lot more if he was horny so he did the old come here thing and if he wasn't horny he did the old go away thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment