Saturday, September 20, 2014

Lingerie

Once again, I bought lingerie. I was thinking of the old saying, throwing good money after bad. I still have lingerie hanging on the hanger that has never been worn. I found the cutest white lace nightie. I used to wear lingerie just for heck of it just like I wear perfume even when I'm home alone. I guess I need to start doing that again. I've been working on doing stuff for me not anyone else. Maybe I can read On The Road, Nick, my son, wants me to read it in my white lace nightie and smell myself. I do love Chanel No 5 whether anyone else is around to enjoy it with me or not. Of course, these days some people wear lingerie out on the town. My son says it's hard to tell the nice girls from the sluts since such provocative clothing is in style. Nick says he wants to meet a girl who is not a religious fanatic or some girl who tells him in conversation that she takes X and has had sex every time she has taken it. He says that he can't help but be a numbers guy and maybe that's wrong but he doesn't want to go out with a girl who has had sex with an large number of guys. Maybe all guys are like that. I remember a guy I dated who was ugly mentioning how many women he had had sex with. Then he asked me how many people I had had sex with. I responded that I didn't know but a lot more than him. He nearly dropped dead. That's when I figured out that you can't share everything. Mike, my ex, said he felt like someone kicked him in the gut when I said that. And I told him he shouldn't have asked if he didn't want to know the truth and he was ugly and I'm not. Strangely, I just heard about a study at UT that found ugly people have more sex than attractive people. Basically, I think it boiled down to the ugly people not being as picky as the attractive people.

No comments:

Post a Comment