Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weekend

I am heading off to bed, zzz. I got some work done (not enough). I managed to go to the grocery store though I was in a hurry to get back home and try to get some more work done on my reports so I was dressed like a crazy lady. I wore a beret because my hair was wet, I had a gray tee shirt dress on with pink polka dotted, fuzzy, knee high socks, fake crocs and a pink jacket. I got some strange looks but it was better than when some creepy guy follows me around. I have a fix for that too. If some creepy guy starts following me around Wal Mart I go get the biggest box of Kotex, Tampons, etc I can find on the feminine hygiene aisle and put it in my grocery cart. That usually does the trick. When the guy sees a ginormous box of kotex or tampons in my cart he goes the other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment