Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Friends binge

Watching Friends reminds me of living in an apartment complex on the south side of Oklahoma City in the late 1990's. It was so fun. Some of my neighbors ended up being great friends of mine. We used to hang out at the pool, have pot luck meals, go out to movies and clubs. Then one of my neighbors, Dee, went out with the brothers of my other neighbor, Barb. I'm not sure how the whole thing got started now but Dee went out with one brother, who was married, separated but unable to get a divorce because his wife was pregnant. Then somehow, Dee started dating the other brother who was coincidentally, also married. I do think she broke up with the first brother before she started dating the second brother, at least for a day...Then, she went back to the first brother and broke up with him again. Then, she started dating the second brother again. They moved in together before he was even divorced from his wife. I think Dee and the second brother got married and divorced. Barb quit wanting to hang out with us. Dee and I drifted apart (too much drama for me). I wish Dee had kept her coochie to herself. We had so much fun before she couldn't decide for sure which of Barb's brothers she wanted screw.

No comments:

Post a Comment