Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Marty and I

Last night, Marty called so I vented a little about the Detroit guy getting crappy with me on the phone because I didn't want to go out New Year's Eve since I was sick. I told Marty I couldn't believe the guy had the nerve to chastise me because I was sick. It was like he was trying to make me feel guilty because I was sick and couldn't go out. If Marty and I were supposed to go somewhere and I was sick Marty would bring me chicken soup or come take care of me not bitch at me. Then Marty said the LDW he's dating is the opposite she would do anything for him and if he was sick she would be right there to nurture and nurse him back to health. I said she would probably drive 5 hours to bring you chicken soups if you were sick. And he said she would. I said that we ended up going out with people who are completely opposites. The LDW is completely selfless and the Detroit guy is completely selfish. And neither of us are happy with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment