Saturday, January 17, 2015

Empty

When Marty said he just misses Sarah and me when he's with the LDW, I said that I had a similar feeling when I was with the Detroit guy. In fact, I felt like I would rather be alone that with him. His stories were not entertaining or of interest to me and I caught myself daydreaming or wishing I was somewhere else when he was talking. A couple of times I wished he would just shut up. But I noticed that the whole time he thought he was interesting. He just kept droning on like I was clinging to every word for the upcoming quiz. To him it was impossible that I didn't find him intriguing and every word an intellectual revelation. What a dip shit. After talking Marty I realized that we were having the same kind of feeling and having a completely empty experience. It does make me miss my real friends and it sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment