Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The difference between Marty and Gil

When I told Marty, my fwb didn't want to be fwb anymore he kept asking why not and pressing me. He kept saying didn't you ask why. And saying that it didn't make any sense. Of course, I told him that if someone tells you they don't want to be with fwb anymore you just say ok. Marty even said, "you're ok with that." i said, "I have to be." And then he said he was sorry for me.

When I told Gil, my fwb didn't wanna be fwb anymore she said that it was too bad but if someone doesn't want the same thing you want then things are not going to work out. You have to just go your own way. You can't push what you want on someone.

You'd think a woman would be more inclined to press someone about why they don't want to be with you but NOPE...

No comments:

Post a Comment