Sunday, January 18, 2015

Epiphany

While Marty and I were talking about his LDW, I realized I have been treating someone very near and dear to me differently since he revealed that he wants a future with me. He recently told me he wants to relocate to this part of Texas. In the past or prior to his disclosure, I would have been elated and I would have told him so. But when he said he might move close to me I didn't respond. I need to have a talk with  him but I have been really worried that our friendship will suffer if I tell him that I think of him as one of my best friends and love him dearly but not in a romantic way. I wish I did feel that way about him my life my be more simple but right now I feel like I am in limbo when it comes to even thinking about any kind of relationship. I pretty much suck at any kind of relationship other than friendship and know it. I guess it's good to know your shortcomings.

No comments:

Post a Comment