Thursday, January 1, 2015

Life on Netflix

I've been watching the two seasons of Life available on Netflix. I like it too bad there were only two seasons. Charlie Crews, the main character, spent 12 years in prison for crimes he did not commit. He was a cop and once exonerated goes back to that job but  with a better house, faster cars and minus his wife (whom he wants back).  The best part is that I am binge watching without a hang over. I had a date with the Detroit guy but opted out since I had been sick. Today was the first time I left the house to go any where other than work in a really long time. Last night, the Life binge started and I caught up with many of my friends since it was New Year's Eve. Marty did stand up so we talked while he was on the road. Nick was going to cook out. Gil was at home drinking beer and talking on the phone to me and others who no longer get to enjoy freezing their arses off in Oklahoma on New Year's Eve. My friend, Scott told me his business partner ripped him off but he is going to broaden his horizons this year. Everyone but my buddy Jeremy seemed to be well. Jeremy called me three times, each time he was more upset than the previous time. He can't figure out why things went south with his friend with benefits. I don't know the whole story since I don't live in Oklahoma any more and wasn't around during whatever transpired. I tried to console him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment