Thursday, November 19, 2015

Week and evaluations

This week has flown by just like all of them lately. We had evaluations this week which I could not care less about. if my boss didn't think I was doing a job I would hope he would fire me. That's what you're supposed to do. I think raises are based on merit now and folks are upset about it but that's another thing I could not care less about since I am not doing my job to get rich. If I wanted to make a lot of money I would go back to the private sector. And I may someday. Who knows. I still hope I'll be the person who makes a difference in government since most of the time government just seems to get in it's own way and make things more difficult than necessary. i like the path of least resistance. Or; the common sense approach, the KISS method, whatever it takes to get the shit done. Fuck red tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment