Friday, November 6, 2015

Encounter

Yesterday, a female coworker who I don't know came up to me and asked, in a low, secretive tone, if she could tell me something so I said ok as I thought of the last time a woman came up to me and said she needed to tell me something. It was in a Wal Mart in Oklahoma City, she proceeded to tell me in a shaky voice with tears in her eyes that a man in a t-shirt and red shorts was looking up my skirt and then she started pointing behind me and stated loudly "AND THAT'S HIM RIGHT THERE!" After I got back to the present, I asked the woman to step to the side and tell me what she needed to tell me. She said, "You are rocking that haircut." I said, "Thank you." Then she said, "When I first saw it, I was like oh my gosh what did she do but then I saw you and thought that haircut looks good and not everyone could pull that off." I said, "It wasn't planned. The lady didn't cut it like the photo I showed her but there's nothing I can do but go with it." I was relieved she didn't tell me some guy had been looking up my skirt and then chalked up another left-handed compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment