Friday, November 13, 2015

Tinder

My brother from another mother called me last night. He had been at a wine tasting for five hours. He asked me about Tinder because this guy he worked with used it and got laid all the time. i said I never saw anyone I was attracted to on Tinder. And then I commented that guy must have been really attractive and but he shot that idea down immediately so I asked if the guy was a silver tongued devil and he said no. I told my my brother just to get on OKCupid or something and try it. And he said, "I don't want a relationship. I'm getting a divorce, I don't want to ever get married again but in about six months I know I am going to want to have sex." I told him to put that on his online profile and see what happens. Of course, he is absolutely gorgeous (underwear  model) so he could say I'm a sack of shit and someone would contact him.

No comments:

Post a Comment