Sunday, November 8, 2015

Netflix binge

I just started watching Master of None on Netflix. I hope it's good. Sometimes things are a little too trendy for me. Every body is saying something and nothing at the same time...Californication was a little like that and so was Girlfriend's Guide to Getting a Divorce. I need to keep that in mind mind when I am conversing; think back to The Art of Conversation. I'm one of those people who can tend to talk to much anyway (when I entered the first grade I bound out that my last name wasn't shut up) and especially if I'm nervous so I try to mindful of the balance between being a good listener and having an actual conversation and the opposites a conversation hog or someone who seems to be a non-participant, both give the impression you're not interested in what anyone else has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment