Saturday, July 4, 2015

Scott's solution

Scott said that we both need to find friends with benefits. He hasn't had sex with someone else since November. And I told him I had a friend with benefits but he shut me out one weekend and the next weekend when i asked him if everything was ok with him in a text he just said he didn't want to do the friends with benefits any more and that he didn't want to talk about it and that was at least six months ago. And we haven't talked since so I guess we weren't really friends. I had hoped we would always be friends even if nothing else ever came of it because I had had such high hopes for him in my life when we met since we had a lot in common. But sometimes when you can't imagine your life without someone he/she already did. I don't know that I would try a friends with benefits solution again. But if I did the person would actually have to be my friend not someone I was forcing to be my friend. Of course Scott said it should be easy for me to find someone because I am a woman and women can have sex any time they want (an urban myth in my mind).

No comments:

Post a Comment