Sunday, July 12, 2015

Flight

I am trying to find a flight to Oklahoma City, that is convenient and inexpensive. After I started to Oklahoma City last Wednesday my mom's surgery was cancelled so I drove back to Seabrook. Now, the surgery is scheduled for Wednesday but I have no idea what time. I am really hoping the surgery doesn't get cancelled again. It doesn't make sense to me that her surgery was cancelled because Medicare won't pay for her procedure unless she is put under. If the doctor says it's safer for her to have a spinal block rather than being put under then that is the procedure which should be used and paid for by her insurance. Apparently, her Medicare supplemental insurance won't pay for the procedure unless she is knocked out as well. What a bunch of malarkey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment