Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Best part of the day

I had a great work out at lunch. There weren't many of us; Nathan, the Assistant City Manager and me. But it was fantastic to get in a workout after skipping lunch and being away from home for over 13 hours yesterday. Of course, when I got home I couldn't go right to sleep so i watched a little Dexter on Netflix. The rest of my day I put out on fire after the other. Today I made sure I left a little after 6 P.M. I didn't feel like getting home after 8 P.M. and trying to chill out so I could go to sleep and get up and start all over again. When I've checked for other jobs they don't pay as much as  make here. One of the jobs I thought about applying for is in my hometown but it doesn't even state the pay. That's scary. Oklahoma is notorious for paying low wages. When my aunt said something about moving back home while I was hanging out at the garage where brother works a couple of weeks, I told her I can't move home I won't make the same amount of money that I do here, she said the same thing people always say, "It's cheap to live in Oklahoma though, the cost of living is way less than other places". She forgot to mention the tornadoes and the harsh winters. I like mild winters.

No comments:

Post a Comment