Saturday, July 4, 2015

Nice to know some things never change

While talking to Scott about his most recent divorce he said again, as he did last time he was getting a divorce, that he is never getting married again. After saying he'd rather go to Vegas and pay for sex. And that he wants to have sex instead of masterbating to which I said I can't even get the gumption to do that and he said there's no way he could ever give up on masterbating he looks it like it's his job. Then we started talking about what we want done with our bodies when we die. We both want to be cremated. He says I should decide what I want my son, Nick to do with my ashes. Scott said he wants someone to take his ashes to a gentlemen's club and get his remains a table dance from a Latina dancer with big boobs. We got back on the subject of love and marriage and I told him he is meant to be with someone or he wouldn't keep getting married. Then he said neat time I want an Asian. When he said it I thought we've know each other 37 years and he is still the same as he was when we met; I was 15 and he was 17 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment