Sunday, December 21, 2014

Why

It is still a mystery to me why people I'm not interested in at all are in me. And it happens to other people not just me. My friends tell me that it happens to them. My friend Joe kept hanging on and hoping that one of his coworkers would fall for him for six years. He would call me and ask me to tell him to just stop. I'd ask if he meant that I should tell him to stop waiting on his coworker to decide he was the one. He would say, "Yes. Tell me to stop wasting my time." Finally, I asked him if he could see himself having a life with her. His answer was a resounding NO. But occasionally and far too Often they end up hanging out and getting shitfaced together then he starts having feelings for her again... Then he calls me up wondering why she has such a hold on him. I always say I guess it's the challenge thing. For some reason he must like the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment