Thursday, December 18, 2014

Kiss

Gil and I were talking about chemistry and kissing. When I told her I kissed the Detroit guy and that I didn't really like the way he kissed she literally gasped. I said, "You gasped when I didn't like the way he kissed. It's not like I said my mom has cancer or something." Gil said, "Just forget the whole thing. If he can't kiss good nothing else is going to be good." And I told Gil that the kiss was too delicate. It was gross. Later, I was telling Ron about it and he said, "That's important?" I said, "Yeah." I thought all men knew that kissing is super important. There's no way I could get lost in a kiss if I don't like it. I have to remember to tell Ron that a lot of women put a great deal of stock in kissing and even the first kiss. It's one of those make you or break you moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment