Friday, December 5, 2014

Update on Chuck

If you haven't seen Chuck then you should. It is hilarious. For some reason, maybe because I have watched too many episodes, when I was at work Wednesday the theme song kept running through my mind. And I am not one of those people who thinks I am starring in a movie so there is music playing in the background all the time. It would be nice though. It would be great if dramatic music played when I walk into someone else's office or a meeting so that I know the person or persons are not to be trusted. If I am about to encounter someone sweet and adorable then happy music could play. If I'm about to meet the love of my life, romantic music could be playing in the background so I don't tell the guy to f.o. That would make life so much more simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment