Thursday, December 4, 2014

Internet dating

When I was getting a massage Sunday the therapist and I started talking, mainly about her. She is separated and has been on POF. She's younger than me by 10 years so that's a good age maybe every guy who asks her out isn't looking for someone to change his diapers. As the conversation went on it turned out that she has been on a lot of dates with men from POF. I started feeling like, "What the f have I been doing with all my time?" She described date after date and told me about a guy she was dating that was very serious and then he stopped calling. She didn't really know what happened. She said she wants to get married. And she is straight up about that when she hooks up with these guys. Also, she is very quick to dismiss someone who wants more children or doesn't fit other criteria she has. It reminded me of shopping with Gil. We would power shop and we were quick to just say no to items that weren't perfect or the right price.

No comments:

Post a Comment