Sunday, October 5, 2014

Ugly ex-boyfriend

Not too long ago, one of my blogs mentioned my ex-boyfriend, Mike and a little tiff we had one time over how many people we had had sex with prior to us getting together. He got upset because I had had sex with more people than he had. And told me he felt like someone kicked him the stomach when he found out. In the blog said that I told him it was because he was ugly and I wasn't. I felt bad after I blogged that but it is the truth. When we met he was really unattractive. After he shaved his head he did look better but he was not good looking at all. He was in good shape because was very active and had worked out for 25 years but his face was not attractive in the least and his teeth were a funny color. When I saw a childhood picture of him in his baseball uniform, I finally knew what the saying a "A face only a mother could love." meant. He had a Ronald McDonald red afro and a hideous face. I was stunned because he looked even worse as a child and I thought most kids were cute (in the old days before people got so darned fat, now most kids aren't cute they're rollie-pollies) but not him. He had gotten better looking as he aged but he was never going to be attractive. Anyway I just wanted to explain that I wasn't being mean or anything by saying he was ugly (on this blog anyway; I don't think it was nice of me to say it to him but we were having a tiff and we both were saying mean things; he probably compared me to his ex or something which would have pissed me off since she cheated on him and would do things like hide banana peals under the couch)  because he was. And in my defense, as I said in the original blog he asked how many men I had had sex with and if you don't want to know the truth don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment