Monday, October 13, 2014

OKCupid

Until yesterday I wasn't aware that someone can contact a subscriber of OKCupid even if not a subscribing to the site. I was contacted by someone. I was contacted by a non-subscriber which kind of freaked me out. Why wouldn't the guy just sign up? Since I thought it was kind of creepy I put the guy off in the nicest way I could. Later, I thought about it and I am not interested in meeting anyone right now. Since I am not 100% over the guy I met last year it wouldn't be fair to go out with anyone right now. I know it's a waste of time to carry a torch for someone who's not interested but I'm not one of those people who can just shut off her feelings so I have to work through it the best I can. I never really even knw what happened so that still bothers me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment