Sunday, October 5, 2014

James

My friend, James told me he thinks women lose their power as they get older because they aren't as attractive as they age and as their looks fade so does their power. I told him that I never got asked out when I was young and since my 30's I have been asked out thousands of times. He said that's because I have aged well. I don't know that that's true. I don't think men are only attracted to looks. I think men are attracted women's nurturing. There are other qualities men look for in a mate, at least from my perspective, I think men look for woman who can take care of herself, is stable, has a sense of humor, a best friend and those are just a few of the qualities I think they look for in the a partner. Also, I think men are lonelier than women so they like having someone otherwise there would be so many sexually oriented businesses because many men go into gentlemen's clubs for companionship. If women were as lonely as men there would be far more sexually oriented businesses which cater to women. Men go into topless clubs and look for someone to hang out with and frequently spend a lot of time and money with women whom they never see outside the club but women don't do that and if a woman gives money to a man they are screwing. Men give women money hoping to get some. Women give men money because they are getting some. Men buy women presents hoping to get some. Women buy men presents because they are getting some. Men take women on trips hoping to score. Women take men on trips because they scored. Back to James hypothesis in a future blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment