Sunday, October 12, 2014

Massage

Yesterday, I went to Baybrook Mall to return some my booty from retail therapy last weekend. When I walked out of the Gap store, I saw some massage chairs and people getting massages so I decided to try it because I have had a neck ache for about four months. I haven't had a massage in the mall before and haven't had a lot of massages in general ever since the man (he worked at my gym), who was giving my friends and me massages turned out to be a convicted rapist which is like someone on a diet working in an ice cream shop. The only female massage therapist helped me get oriented in the chair and started the massage. She wasn't rubbing my neck and back very hard and I thought I hope this isn't how the whole massage is going to be. Then one of the male therapist started rubbing my back. Shortly, he started rubbing my back with a lot pressure and I was excited because I thought he might get rid of some of the knots I suspect I have in my back. After a little longer he started digging into my back by my left shoulder blade with his elbow. And he was really going to town on my neck. It hurt so much that even my ass was sweating.  It reminded me of grad school because every time I had to take one of Dr. Marshment's statistics tests. His tests were so hard that I would get sweaty all over - I have terrible test anxiety - my hands would be so sweaty that I couldn't hold onto my pencil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment