Sunday, October 5, 2014

Advertising

None of the men on dating websites ever look like the men in the commercials or in the ads. I realize that sounds superficial but there's a photo on the sites for a reason; the first thing people notice about other people is what they look like not what they smell like. James and Marty have both said that they think women don't care that much about what men look like which I thought was weird since I know I do look at the pictures on OKCupid: I did see a really handsome guy on there once but there was only one photo which didn't show his body so who knows what kind of shape he was in and he lived somewhere like Massachusetts (way too far from Texas). Back to visual, I'm wondering if I am far more visual that most women or if James and Marty have no idea what women want and like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment