Thursday, September 24, 2015

Working out

Yesterday, a coworker told me I work out too much. June said I should have told her she doesn't work out enough. But I didn't feel like I had to say anything because she told me her boyfriend won't have sex with her because she has gained 90 pounds. They have a long distance relationship and have for 5 or 6 years of the 9 year relationship. When I had a brief long distance relationship I couldn't wait to see the guy and have sex. Obviously, he is having with someone else and still paying for all her crap because he feels obligated or guilty. I asked her why she doesn't lose weight since he told her he is not attracted her since she gained weight and she said she told him she is the same person now that she was then. I'm sure he called bullshit on that remark. She said she told him she wants is permission to go out with other people because she wants to have sex. Some times I am so glad I am single.

No comments:

Post a Comment